Shareholder Updates & Events
Shareholder Update – 2/11
- Reports from some holders that shares have now been split appropriately 7:1 in brokerage accounts, meaning custodians are slowly starting to move the process along
- Computershare’s Mailing of the DRS Letter is taking a little bit longer in Australia due to Covid mailing center bottlenecks so please see next step to accelerate the speed to getting your Account Holder Number on your DRS Letter
- The easiest way to accelerate this process is to locate your account holder numberstarting with a “C” by calling the Canadian Computershare Call Center (see dial details in this page) and then get your new Account Holder Number over to your broker so they can settle your new shares into your brokerage account.
- Application has been filed with the OTC
- We have to wait until the 40th trading day on NEO before the final FINRA clearance process can commence
- We will keep the market updated once that has been completed and we should then be in a position to receive our 5 digit OTC ticker and trading to go live
GetSwift Technologies Limited shares are now sitting with the CDS and have been assigned an ISIN: CA37428G1000.
The next step for shareholders is to locate their DRS number so the new NEO GSW shares can be settled back with your broker.
Here are some tips on how to complete the process:
For individual holders
Three ways to obtain your DRS:
- Mail: Computershare has confirmed that the DRS letters were posted on Jan 13th, however, international mail is taking up to three weeks to deliver, due to the pandemic.
- Electronic: To download your DRS, you can log into your Computershare Investor Account or create a profile online here.
- Phone: Call the Computershare Canada call centre directly, +1 800-564-6253 (toll-free in North America) or +1 514-982-7555 or, Australian and international shareholders can contact Computershare Canada at 0011 -1-514-982-7555. open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm ET.
Next steps: Contact your trading platform (or other) and request they use the DRS details to update their system.
For shares that are with a Broker, and/or held by a Custodian
Your broker or custodian will receive the DRS.
Three steps to ensure the DRS is processed by your broker or custodian:
- Contact your broker and ask who the custodian of the shares is, ie Pershings, CitiBank, Ameritrade etc.
- Call the Custodian’s Corporate Action or Redemption division to advise when the shares will be available to link back to your broker.
- The Custodian will initiate the process of settling at CDS Canada, this usually occurs quickly, once completed your broker should be able to see the new shares in GetSwift Technologies LTD.
Note: Some Custodians have already completed the process to link the new GetSwift Technologies LTD shares to the Custodian account.
GetSwift to Present at the Investor Summit Q1 Virtual Summit on March 23-25, 2021
NEW YORK, NY – March 12, 2021 — GetSwift Technologies Limited (NEO: GSW) (“GetSwift” or the “Company”), a leading provider of last mile SaaS logistics technology and services, will present at the Investor Summit Q1 Virtual Summit being held virtually and will take place on March 23-25, 2021.
GetSwift Chief Executive Officer Bane Hunter will host a virtual presentation during the conference and participate in one-on-one meetings, where he will discuss the Company’s cloud-based SaaS solution for “last mile” delivery challenges, which have become critical during the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain so in the future. Mr. Hunter will also discuss its recent transition from the ASX to the NEO Stock Exchange, its recently reported second quarter 2021 financial results including 2021 business initiatives and its upcoming listing with the OTC Markets Group.
To access the presentation, please use the following information:
Investor Summit: Q1 Virtual Summit
Date: March 23, 2021
Presentation Time: 3:30 pm ET (12:30 pm Pacific time)
Format: Virtual presentation and 1x1’s
Speaker: Bane Hunter, Chief Executive Officer
Conference website here
For more information on the Q1 Virtual Summit or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with GetSwift management, please contact your conference representative or you may also email your request to GSW@mzgroup.us or call Chris Tyson at (949) 491-8235.
The Company’s new corporate presentation is available here.
About GetSwift Technologies Limited
Technology and Services to Optimize Global Delivery Logistics
GetSwift (NEO: GSW) is a technology and services company that offers a suite of software products and services focused on business and logistics automation, data management and analysis, communications, information security, and infrastructure optimization and also includes ecommerce and marketplace ordering, workforce management, data analytics and augmentation, business intelligence, route optimization, cash management, task management shift management, asset tracking, real-time alerts, cloud communications, and communications infrastructure (collectively, the “GetSwift Offering”). The GetSwift Offering is used by public and private sector clients across industries and jurisdictions for their respective logistics, communications, information security, and infrastructure projects and operations.
GSW is headquartered in New York and is listed on the NEO Stock Exchange (NEO: GSW).
For further background, please visit www.getswift.co.
Company Investor Relations:
Ready to crush delivery?
One Month Free - Easy Setup - Pay Per Delivery
1185 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036