Shareholder Update – 2/11
- Reports from some holders that shares have now been split appropriately 7:1 in brokerage accounts, meaning custodians are slowly starting to move the process along
- Computershare’s Mailing of the DRS Letter is taking a little bit longer in Australia due to Covid mailing center bottlenecks so please see next step to accelerate the speed to getting your Account Holder Number on your DRS Letter
- The easiest way to accelerate this process is to locate your account holder numberstarting with a “C” by calling the Canadian Computershare Call Center (see dial details in this page) and then get your new Account Holder Number over to your broker so they can settle your new shares into your brokerage account.
- Application has been filed with the OTC
- We have to wait until the 40th trading day on NEO before the final FINRA clearance process can commence
- We will keep the market updated once that has been completed and we should then be in a position to receive our 5 digit OTC ticker and trading to go live
GetSwift Technologies Limited shares are now sitting with the CDS and have been assigned an ISIN: CA37428G1000.
The next step for shareholders is to locate their DRS number so the new NEO GSW shares can be settled back with your broker.
Here are some tips on how to complete the process:
For individual holders
Three ways to obtain your DRS:
- Mail: Computershare has confirmed that the DRS letters were posted on Jan 13th, however, international mail is taking up to three weeks to deliver, due to the pandemic.
- Electronic: To download your DRS, you can log into your Computershare Investor Account or create a profile online here.
- Phone: Call the Computershare Canada call centre directly, +1 800-564-6253 (toll-free in North America) or +1 514-982-7555 or, Australian and international shareholders can contact Computershare Canada at 0011 -1-514-982-7555. open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm ET.
Next steps: Contact your trading platform (or other) and request they use the DRS details to update their system.
For shares that are with a Broker, and/or held by a Custodian
Your broker or custodian will receive the DRS.
Three steps to ensure the DRS is processed by your broker or custodian:
- Contact your broker and ask who the custodian of the shares is, ie Pershings, CitiBank, Ameritrade etc.
- Call the Custodian’s Corporate Action or Redemption division to advise when the shares will be available to link back to your broker.
- The Custodian will initiate the process of settling at CDS Canada, this usually occurs quickly, once completed your broker should be able to see the new shares in GetSwift Technologies LTD.
Note: Some Custodians have already completed the process to link the new GetSwift Technologies LTD shares to the Custodian account.
GetSwift to Host Business Update Conference Call on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
GetSwift Technologies Limited(NEO: GSW) (“GetSwift” or the “Company”), a leading provider of last mile SaaS logistics technology, will hold a conference call on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to update shareholders on recent NEO stock exchange listing and 2021 business initiatives.
GetSwift Chief Executive Officer Bane Hunter will host the conference call, followed by a question-and-answer session. Interested shareholders can submit their questions ahead of the call via email to GSW@mzgroup.us and management will answer them during the Q&A period. The conference call will be accompanied by a presentation, which can be viewed during the webcast or accessed via the investor relations section of the company’s website here.
To access the call, please use the following information:
|Date:||Thursday, January 28, 2021|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. EST, 1:30 p.m. PST|
|Toll Free dial-in number U.S. and Canada:||1-877-407-4018|
|Toll Free dial-in number Australia:||1 800 687 004|
|Toll/International dial-in number:||1-201-689-8471|
Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact MZ Group at +1 (949) 491-8235.
A replay of the call will be available for one month following the conference.
|Toll Free Replay Number:||1-844-512-2921|
|International Replay Number:||1-412-317-6671|
About GetSwift Technologies Limited
GSW is a technology and services company that offers a suite of software products and services focused on business and logistics automation, data management and analysis, communications, information security, and infrastructure optimization and also includes ecommerce and marketplace ordering, workforce management, data analytics and augmentation, business intelligence, route optimization, cash management, task management shift management, asset tracking, real-time alerts, cloud communications, and communications infrastructure (collectively, the “GetSwift Offering”). The GetSwift Offering is used by public and private sector clients across industries and jurisdictions for their respective logistics, communications, information security, and infrastructure projects and operations.
GetSwift is headquartered in New York City and is listed on the NEO Exchange (NEO: GSW).
For further background, please visit www.getswift.co. GetSwift is an emerging growth company and is subject to a variety of risks. The Company is not yet profitable, and there can be no assurance that it will achieve profitability. The Company’s business and a variety of investment considerations are discussed in more detail in the Company’s filings with the NEO Exchange (NEO). Investors are encouraged to review the more complete information contained in such filings.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210122005473/en/
CONTACT: U.S. Investor Relations
Company Investor Relations:
+61 2 8016 284
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
GetSwift Scheme Booklet for
Re Domiciliation to Canada
Online Meeting Instructions
Ready to crush delivery?
One Month Free - Easy Setup - Pay Per Delivery